Sunday, November 11, 2007

"...In whose heart are the highways to Zion"

Many days have passed since my last blog post, and many bloggers have retired. But, I was inspired to post tonight as a friend and I pored over Psalm 84. Verse 5 is really the essence of the blog "just passing through" is all about:

Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, whose heart is set on pilgrimmage. (NKJV)

Blessed are the men whose strength is in Thee, in whose heart are the highways to Zion. (RSV)

So, what's all this blogging business for anyways? I don't know, but I don't believe I'm through with blogging just yet. Psalm 84:5 seemed like I good place to resume my blog tonight. That's all for now, goodnight.

8 comments:

The Charlebois said...

Some of us are still checking in...good to hear from you again! :)

biaka lungen said...

'highways to zion' is just what's in my heart these days. Only when we have these highways, we feel drawn to attend the church services where God's people meet. The bigger the highways, the more we feel compelled and drawn. I always love to be with God's people because I have the highways to God in my heart.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats high to you send, wish look forward in behalf of more related articles promptly as its sole of my choice topic to read.